Wendalicious Podcast Episode 001 – Chef Mark Graham

February 11, 2011

It’s finally here!  The Wendalicious Podcast has been born.

Chef Mark Graham

On the premiere episode, my guest is Mark Graham, Executive Chef at Mezza Notte Ristorante in Guilderland, New York.  Mark discusses his global vision for food, especially its potential for bringing people together, as well as some of his career highlights.    Mark also discusses Mezza Notte’s Valentine’s Day “Taste of Seduction” event.  If you listen carefully, you will hear Mark do his impression of a certain famous Austrian-American chef for whom he once worked.

Listen to the Show!

Links from today’s show:

• Theme Music: written and performed by Matt Francisco and Karl Eisenhart; produced by Karl Eisenhart.  More info and tunes at www.PinnacleBand.com
About these ads
  1. February 11, 2011 3:29 pm

I love the podcast! I can’t wait for the next! Thanks Wendy! Stop in!

• February 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Hey, Jeanette! Thank you. I will definitely stop in soon (for those wondering, Jeanette’s shop is Bel Cibo Fine Foods in Schenectady – I wrote a post about it a while back). My friend Jackie bought me a Christmas gift of olive oil & balsamic vinegar from you, and it is OUT OF THIS WORLD!

And, I’d love to do a spice party podcast – what do you think???

2. February 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Great first episode!

• February 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback. If you have any “notes”, please feel free to email them to me. I want to get better!

3. Allison Rice permalink
    February 13, 2011 1:59 pm

Fabulous podcast!! Chef Mark was a great choice for the first one.

4. February 14, 2011 2:07 pm

I really enjoyed the interview with Chef Mark. and I’m not just saying that because of my relationship with him. The questions were fresh and interesting, the flow of the interview was excellent.

I’ll definitely be checking back with wendalisicous on a regular basis.

• February 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Thanks, Mitch! That means a lot. I’m sure Mark will be a return guest in the near future!

Trackbacks