Wendalicious Podcast Episode 003 – Chef AJ Jayapal, Harmony House Marketplace, and the Jewish Food Festival
On this episode of Wendalicious:
- Chef Anand “AJ” Jayapal, the new Food & Beverage Director for the Mallozzi Group. AJ was born in India, spent many years in kitchens all across the Capital Region, and created a food company dedicated to bringing Indian flavors to life here in American kitchens – Miss Sydney’s Secret Family Recipes. But – AJ wasn’t always a chef, and his background may surprise you.
- Diane Conroy-LaCivita, owner of Harmony House Marketplace in Cohoes, a unique food and arts destination in New York’s Capital District.
- The 8th Annual Jewish Food Festival, taking place on April 3rd at Congregation Gates of Heaven in Schenectady
- News Roundup, including Girl Scouts gone digital, and the latest battle in the global Cupcake Wars.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Links from today’s Show:
- Miss Sydney’s Secret Family Recipes, (518) 768-8113 or 1-866-215-3316
- Mallozzi Group
- Harmony House Marketplace
- Jewish Food Festival
Music credits from today’s show:
- Wendalicious by Matt Francisco and Karl Eisenhart of Pinnacle
- Peeps by Antioquia (source: Mevio.com)
- Uneducated Guess by 3rd Man (source: Mevio.com)