- Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
- Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
- Post them here for everyone to guess.
- Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
- Looking them up is cheating, please don’t.
Here are my quotes:
- I’m poor, black, I might even be ugly, but dear God, I’m here. I’m here.
What are you looking at? You’re laborers; you should be laboring. That’s what you get for not having an education.(Chris got it – my ALL TIME favorite movie – “Real Genius”) How ’bout a nice greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray?(Sweetpea got it first – it’s “Weird Science”) You can’t scare her, she’s sleeping with Prince Valium tonight.(Shannon nabbed this one – “Beetlejuice”) You know, it says here that by the time the average American is fifty, he has five pounds of undigested red meat in his bowels(Marlene got it – “Beverly Hills Cop”) OK! I’ll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play.(Shannon wins another – “Goonies”) It’s Lieutenant Hurwitz. Severe shell-shock. Thinks he’s Ethel Merman.(Chris takes this one – “Airplane!”)
- God was singing through this little man to all the world, unstoppable, making my defeat more bitter with every passing bar.
Oh, and remember: next Friday… is Hawaiian shirt day. So, you know, if you want to, go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans.(Sweetpea tentatively guessed it right first, and Chris confirmed it…”Office Space”)
- Seven schools in seven states and the only thing different is my locker combination.
Wow! It seems I haven’t seen a decent movie since 1985…