I’ve Been Tagged…
OK, another cool meme from Sweetpea that I happily comply with!
* link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
* share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
The five bits of random-and/or-weirdness:
- I absolutely hate celery. As a foodie, I know this is odd, but I cannot stand the stuff. What a complete waste of chewing.
- I own 72 cookbooks. I plan on buying more. They’re like crack.
- A boy I had a huge crush on in high school is now a woman. He was actually my “run away guy” – the guy that every woman has who, if he showed up on her doorstep tomorrow and asked her to run away with him, she would. Looks like I have to find another guy to fill that role. He makes a very pretty woman (although I thought he was pretty cute as a boy).
- I once was featured on a local news show, in a “before and after”makeover segment. I actually looked better in the “before” pictures. The makeover made me look like a $2 hooker. No photos exist – sorry.
- My eyes are blue on some days, and green on others. It depends on what I’m wearing, I think. Sometimes, they’re green with blue around the outside.