And by “you”, I mean people in general. People are so damned annoying, I’ve decided to compile a list of my Ten Most Hated People (in no particular order):
- People who “show off” on the treadmill at the Y – maximum incline, running at top speed the second they get on the machine, etc. Get over yourself.
- People who NEED to pass me, on a double yellow line, while I’m already going 10 miles above the speed limit (though I LOVE it when I catch up to them at the red light a few miles up the road).
- People who do not know the proper way to proceed through a 4-way stop. This is probably my biggest driving annoyance. Why am I the only one who knows the procedure?
- Women who purposely wear jeans that are 2 sizes too small. When did fat spilling over your jeans become attractive?
- People who wear pajama bottoms out in public.
- Pregnant women who are constantly rubbing their bellies as they walk around. Yes, we know you’re pregnant.
- People who cross the street in front of you, against the light. On purpose. And stare at you while they do it.
- People who truly believe that their company will completely collapse unless they are in constant contact with their office at all times, including while on vacation. News Flash: no one, and I mean no one, is indispensable. If you got hit by a bus today, somehow the world will keep turning. Turn off your damned Blackberry and enjoy the one life you’ve been given.
- People who cheat on their spouses. There’s simply no excuse. That’s right, John Edwards – I’m talking to YOU.
- Sean Hannity
Please feel free to add to my list! There are plenty of annoying people to go around…