Things I Often Wonder About…
December 29, 2009
- Where and when can one find fresh figs in the Capital Region?
- Why is it that you can find hundreds of successful Italian restaurants in Schenectady, but hardly any successful “other type of ethnic” one (take-out Chinese does NOT count as ethnic)?
- Why does Dunkin Donuts coffee taste so sour?
- Why won’t my husband eat anything?
- Can someone please explain Dave Matthews to me?
- Why do people rant and rave about the health dangers of high fructose corn syrup, then head outside to smoke a cigarette?
- When did it become socially acceptable to wear pajamas out in public?
- Why does one 6-foot sub cost two and a half times more than six 1-foot subs?
- How can people possibly like celery?
- Why does labeling something “European” or throwing the prefix “Euro-“ in front if a name automatically make it more appealing to Americans? Do Europeans label their otherwise-unsellable crap “American”?
- Why is everyone so obsessed with cupcakes?
- Why don’t dumbasses advertising professionals proofread things before they send them out?