In this episode:
- Catching up: February in Niagara Falls, snow hiking, and being “Productive” again
- How chaos takes a toll on your mental and physical health
- Some concrete steps you can take to create some peace for yourself
- The power of saying YES
Don’t forget: drop me a line and tell me how you’re doing, or just ask a question. Send an email to me at email@example.com. I’ll read it on the air!
We’re all in this together.
- “Taking control amidst the chaos: Emotion regulation during the COVID-19 pandemic” (National Institutes of Health, May 2020)
- “8 Meditations for Optimum Health”, by Dr. Andrew Weil (audio CD)
- “Medallion Status”, by John Hodgman
- Judge John Hodgman (Hodgman’s podcast; you’ll love it)
- Life at Goal Facebook GROUP
- Life at Goal Facebook page
Theme music: 24 Happy Hours a Day — Igor Khainskyi [Audio Library Release]
Music provided by Audio Library Plus
Free Download / Stream: https://alplus.io/24-happy-hours-day