The premiere episode of Wendalicious At Goal is here!
I’m Wendy, and I recently lost 48.5 pounds and reached my goal weight using the Weight Watchers program and I’m currently working my way through maintenance on the road to becoming a lifetime member. I’m sharing my journey with you, to help you on yours.
In this episode, I discuss:
- How my first two weeks on Weight Watchers Maintenance is going
- My goals, and how they’ve changed over time
- What motivates me
- My weight loss journey, and how I got started with Weight Watchers
- Lessons I learned this week
- What you can do to get yourself on track for success
- A great recipe for Two Ingredient Pizza Dough
Don’t forget: share your story with me by sending an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll read it on the air!
Were all in it together.
Let’s do this.
Special thanks to my friends Matt and Karl, and their band Pinnacle, for the theme music.