I’m Wendy, and I recently lost 48.5 pounds and reached my goal weight using the Weight Watchers program and I’m currently working my way through maintenance on the road to becoming a lifetime member. I’m sharing my journey with you, to help you on yours.
In this episode, I discuss:
- How my third week on Weight Watchers Maintenance went
- Lessons I learned this week
- What I wish someone had told me when I first started Weight Watchers
- What a typical day on WW Freestyle looks for me
- How I plan and track for the week
- A great snack idea (see photo and caption below)!
Don’t forget: share your story with me by sending an email to me at email@example.com. I’ll read it on the air!
Were all in it together.
Let’s do this.
Special thanks to my friends Matt and Karl, and their band Pinnacle, for the theme music.
I just found your podcast-thank you! I’ve been on/off of WW for decades and know I have to go… I love the insight and food suggestions! -Lori