I’m Wendy, and I recently lost 48.5 pounds and reached my goal weight using the Weight Watchers program and I’m currently working my way through maintenance on the road to becoming a lifetime member. I’m sharing my journey with you, to help you on yours.
In this episode, I discuss:
- How my fourth week on Weight Watchers Maintenance went
- WW tools to help you along your journey
- Tips for managing Freestyle when you’re out to eat
- Why you should try new things
- The new thing I tried that literally changed my life
- A great low-SmartPoints recipe that might help you try something new!
Don’t forget: share your story with me by sending an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll read it on the air!
We’re all in it together.
Let’s do this.
Special thanks to my friends Matt and Karl, and their band Pinnacle, for the theme music.
On my way to BOOM! class for the first time. Gotta lose those bat wings! Sorry about my weird eyes – I wasn’t sure where to look!