In this (longer than usual) episode:
- A few burning questions about me, answered, including:
- Where did the name “Wendalicious” come from?
- What’s my favorite food?
- Am I a vegan?
- Why am I so irritable right now?
- My thoughts on how to break a weight loss plateau
- What do I do with activity points? Eat ’em? Toss ’em?
- Why is this week’s episode so long? (because I decided to go without a script/outline – I was “winging it” this week! Oops)
Don’t forget: share your story with me by sending an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll read it on the air!
We’re all in it together.
Let’s do this.
- The “Wendie Plan” (calorie/points cycling)
- Wendalicious At Goal Facebook GROUP
- Wendalicious At Goal Facebook page
- Wendy’s Instagram feed
- Weight Watchers Meeting Finder
Special thanks to my friends Matt and Karl, and their band Pinnacle, for the theme music.
Wendy is a Lifetime Member of Weight Watchers. The views expressed on this program are not endorsed by Weight Watchers.