In this episode:
- Catching up: on the road again, and my blood pressure is WHAT?
- How NOT to define your worth – yes, I’m talking about the scale (and other useless numbers)
- Re-defining what makes us valuable
- Recommended Reading!
- Fun food find!
Don’t forget: drop me a line and tell me how you’re doing, or just ask a question. Send an email to me at email@example.com. I’ll read it on the air!
We’re all in this together.
Q.F.A. And let’s do this.
- Wendy’s Instagram feed
- Wendy’s Twitter account
- Wendalicious At Goal Facebook GROUP
- Wendalicious At Goal Facebook page
- iTrack Bites app
- The Testaments by Margaret Atwood
Special thanks to my friends Matt and Karl, and their band Pinnacle, for the theme music.
Wendy is a former Lifetime Member of WW (formerly Weight Watchers). The views expressed on this program are not endorsed by WW or any other weight loss program.