In this episode:
- Catching up: traveling, running, sickness and a baby! (no, not mine)
- How / why you should stick to your program if you’re not feeling well
- Should you exercise when you’re sick?
- Fun Food Finds, including the *Impossible Whopper*
- Recommended Reading!
Don’t forget: drop me a line and tell me how you’re doing, or just ask a question. Send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll read it on the air!
We’re all in this together.
Q.F.A. And let’s do this.
- Wendy’s Instagram feed
- Wendy’s Twitter account
- Wendalicious At Goal Facebook GROUP
- Wendalicious At Goal Facebook page
- iTrack Bites app
- The Vagina Bible by Dr. Jen Gunter
Special thanks to my friends Matt and Karl, and their band Pinnacle, for the theme music.
Wendy is a former Lifetime Member of WW (formerly Weight Watchers). The views expressed on this program are not endorsed by WW or any other weight loss program.