In this episode:
- Catching up: traveling, running, sickness and a baby! (no, not mine)
- How / why you should stick to your program if you’re not feeling well
- Should you exercise when you’re sick?
- Fun Food Finds, including the *Impossible Whopper*
- Recommended Reading!
Don’t forget: drop me a line and tell me how you’re doing, or just ask a question. Send an email to me at email@example.com. I’ll read it on the air!
We’re all in this together.
Q.F.A. And let’s do this.
- Wendy’s Instagram feed
- Wendy’s Twitter account
- Wendalicious At Goal Facebook GROUP
- Wendalicious At Goal Facebook page
- iTrack Bites app
- The Vagina Bible by Dr. Jen Gunter
Special thanks to my friends Matt and Karl, and their band Pinnacle, for the theme music.
You can subscribe to Wendalicious At Goal on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, and TuneIn. Please leave me a rating and a review on Apple Podcasts, to help more people can find me. Thanks!
Wendy is a former Lifetime Member of WW (formerly Weight Watchers). The views expressed on this program are not endorsed by WW or any other weight loss program.