In this episode:
- Lots of sniffling. I’m sick today.
- A little more discussion of weight-loss plateaus, and how to break them
- The Pizza Dough Problem
- Sometimes the scale is not our friend – but there are other ways of measuring success
- Non-scale victories that have kept me motivated
- Listeners share their non-scale victories
Don’t forget: share your story with me by sending an email to me at email@example.com. I’ll read it on the air!
We’re all in it together.
Let’s do this.
- Set Point Theory (from Huffington Post)
- Wendalicious At Goal Facebook GROUP
- Wendalicious At Goal Facebook page
- Wendy’s Instagram feed
- Weight Watchers Meeting Finder
Special thanks to my friends Matt and Karl, and their band Pinnacle, for the theme music.
Wendy is a Lifetime Member of Weight Watchers. The views expressed on this program are not endorsed by Weight Watchers.