Episode #035. Where Science Meets Weight Loss.
In this episode:
- I’ve been away for a while, so I’ve got A LOT TO SAY
- My week: More stupid running stories, including how my dog almost sidetracked my training
- Can we stop fat-shaming runners, please?
- Actual Show Topic: Scientifically proven methods of motivating yourself!
Don’t forget: share your tips and questions with me by sending an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll read it on the air!
We’re all in this together.
Q.F.A. And let’s do this.
- 20 Science-Backed Ways to Motivate Yourself to Lose Weight (BestLife.com)
- Join the Wendalicious At Goal Facebook GROUP
- Wendalicious At Goal Facebook page
- Wendy’s Instagram feed
- Wendy’s Twitter account
- WW US Twitter
- WW Studio Finder
Special thanks to my friends Matt and Karl, and their band Pinnacle, for the theme music.
Wendy is a Lifetime Member of Weight Watchers. The views expressed on this program are not endorsed by Weight Watchers.