Episode #035. Where Science Meets Weight Loss.
In this episode:
- I’ve been away for a while, so I’ve got A LOT TO SAY
- My week: More stupid running stories, including how my dog almost sidetracked my training
- Can we stop fat-shaming runners, please?
- Actual Show Topic: Scientifically proven methods of motivating yourself!
Don’t forget: share your tips and questions with me by sending an email to me at email@example.com. I’ll read it on the air!
We’re all in this together.
Q.F.A. And let’s do this.
- 20 Science-Backed Ways to Motivate Yourself to Lose Weight (BestLife.com)
- Join the Wendalicious At Goal Facebook GROUP
- Wendalicious At Goal Facebook page
- Wendy’s Instagram feed
- Wendy’s Twitter account
- WW US Twitter
- WW Studio Finder
Special thanks to my friends Matt and Karl, and their band Pinnacle, for the theme music.
You can subscribe to Wendalicious At Goal on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, and TuneIn. Please leave me a rating and a review on Apple Podcasts, to help more people can find me. Thanks!
Wendy is a Lifetime Member of Weight Watchers. The views expressed on this program are not endorsed by Weight Watchers.