In this episode:
- My week: running, and that’s about all I have time for.
- The problem with me and Freestyle, as I (and others) see it
- My potential solution: it’s all about GETTING REAL
- Michael Pollan’s Three Simple Rules for Eating, and why they make so much sense
- Food find from Trader Joe’s
Don’t forget: share your tips and questions with me by sending an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll read it on the air!
We’re all in this together.
Q.F.A. And let’s do this.
- Wendy’s Instagram feed
- WW Simply Filling Foods List
- “Artificial Sweeteners: Sugar-Free, but at what cost?” (from Harvard Health Blog, 2012)
- Wendy’s Twitter account
- WW Studio Finder
- Wendalicious At Goal Facebook GROUP
- Wendalicious At Goal Facebook page
Special thanks to my friends Matt and Karl, and their band Pinnacle, for the theme music.
Wendy is a Lifetime Member of Weight Watchers. The views expressed on this program are not endorsed by Weight Watchers.