In this episode:
- My week: running, and that’s about all I have time for.
- The problem with me and Freestyle, as I (and others) see it
- My potential solution: it’s all about GETTING REAL
- Michael Pollan’s Three Simple Rules for Eating, and why they make so much sense
- Food find from Trader Joe’s
Don’t forget: share your tips and questions with me by sending an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll read it on the air!
We’re all in this together.
Q.F.A. And let’s do this.
- Wendy’s Instagram feed
- WW Simply Filling Foods List
- “Artificial Sweeteners: Sugar-Free, but at what cost?” (from Harvard Health Blog, 2012)
- Wendy’s Twitter account
- WW Studio Finder
- Wendalicious At Goal Facebook GROUP
- Wendalicious At Goal Facebook page
Special thanks to my friends Matt and Karl, and their band Pinnacle, for the theme music.
You can subscribe to Wendalicious At Goal on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, and TuneIn. Please leave me a rating and a review on Apple Podcasts, to help more people can find me. Thanks!
Wendy is a Lifetime Member of Weight Watchers. The views expressed on this program are not endorsed by Weight Watchers.