In this episode:
- How my week went: the good, the bad, the ugly
- My meal planning and prep
- How I stock my pantry, fridge and freezer
- My go-to meals and snacks
- Girl Scout Cookies and their SmartPoints values!
Don’t forget: share your story with me by sending an email to me at email@example.com. I’ll read it on the air!
We’re all in it together.
Let’s do this.
ps – if anyone knows the literary work I referenced in the episode title, send me an email with the correct title and author (no Googling allowed). You’ll win my undying nerd respect.
- Wendalicious At Goal Facebook page
- Wendy’s Instagram feed
- Weight Watchers Meeting Finder
- My favorite shakshuka recipe (HelloFresh)
Special thanks to my friends Matt and Karl, and their band Pinnacle, for the theme music.
Wendy is a Lifetime Member of Weight Watchers. The views expressed on this program are not endorsed by Weight Watchers.